Email 503: On HIV Treatment

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:14 PM
Dear friendly writer,

I hope that you are having a fun and happy day while,you are reading my note.

I was, just diagnosed with HIV a week ago and it is really sad and I can't explain how to deal with this, but I have read your blog and I am enlighten and felt that am not alone. I want to have medication just as like as what your medication process and be a volunteer for your HIV group.

Please le me know if where I can have or buy medicine for HIV treatment. 

I am looking forward for your response and hope to be in the group soon.


Thanks
Joseph

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Joseph.

Thank you for your email. Thank you finding the blog.

I am glad that you already took the HIV Test. It is one of the best decisions that you ever made in your life. Now you can focus on your health.

To answer your question, you can't buy ARV's or HIV medicines in the Philippines as they are not available in local pharmacies. They are FREE in the HIV/AIDS Hubs all over the country though. However you need to follow a protocol of baseline tests prior to prescription of the ARV's. 

We can help you get treated. Please contact Gerald: 0917-899-0473 ASAP. He will guide you through the entire process of treatment and will give you insight on HIV. Gerald is The Red Ribbon Care Manager for HIV/AIDS Hubs and with his great experience with PLHIV's undergoing treatment, for sure he can enlighten you on the things you need to know about HIV Treatment.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: