Email 501: Penile Issues

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:55 PM
hello doctor, im a filipino work here in uae, i go directly to my intention of sending message to you..i had sex outside girl here without condom last november 2013, two weeks after i did my laboratory test blood/urine, then i go to other clinic for HIV 1/2, TPHA, herpes 1/2,HBsag., all result was negative..but till now i observed my penis was redness, itching, thin skin of some parts, sometimes i feel sharp pain in penis head, i already go to the doctors here, they give injected me penicillin G 3MIU, doxcyclin capsule, canesten,  
daktacort,resolve plus 1.0 but till now i observed my organ still in bad condition.. im worried about my self..please help me what to do..thanks god bless


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. I am sorry but I am no doctor. 

With regards to your condition, you need to go back and have more check ups. You don't just ignore that you still have symptoms and your doctors need to find out the cause of your issue. Worrying without action won't help so if I were you, just keep on going back to the hospital until your issue has been finally been resolved.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy

"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: