Email 504: TRR Support Group

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:57 AM
Hi pozzie. 

I'm jayson 23 and was just diagnosed with HIV yesterday, would just like to ask how can I connect to your support groups because I am clueless of my situation at the moment, and I feel I need as much people as possible who understand me. I was literally crying when I read your journal, I hope I'll be as empowered as you are and in return be a source of encouragement as well to others. Please continue your good work. Thank you and hoping for your reply. :)

JAYSON


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Jayson.

Thank you for your email. 

If you want to join our support group and talk to our peer counsellors, feel free to call any of The Project Red Ribbon (TRR) Care Managers:

Gerald: 0917-899-0473
Yomi: 0926-697-2240
Marky: 0906-389-2402

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: