Email 499: On CD4 Scheduling

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:23 PM

sir can i ask kz the 1st time i have my cd4 is sept 9 the dr advise me to be back after 6 mos but march 9 falls on sunday does it necessarily mean to b back on the exact date?what shall i have to bring in ritm for my 2nd cd4 count. tnx.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing your concerns with me and my readers.

You don't have to come on the exact date. Come when you are available or when the hub is open. Also, when you go back to the hub, make sure to bring your PhilHealth documents.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: