Email 388: Scared But Taking the Test!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:56 AM

Good day Pozzie.

I've been doing same sex (men) for almost a year and I've been reading articles about HIV and I'm scared please refer me a clinic that cater free consoltation and HIV test.

XXX

POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

I am proud of you for being proactive when it comes to your health. Even though you had a lifestyle which may or may not include unprotected sex with the same sex, I tell you it is never too late to take the test. However, once you take it, start being responsible, by one, start using condoms every time you have sex and second, tell everyone who you had sex for a year to get tested too. This is now an obligation that you have to do in order to help in stopping the spread of the incurable virus.

You asked me about the free HIV test and consultation and the most consistent of all of these testing sites is the RITM Satellite Clinic. Just look for Nurse Nicka or Trisha and tell them that I referred you to them. Trust me all the staff including all the counselors are very professional, non judgmental, very friendly and accommodating. You can click this link to know the directions and map:




Good luck with the test and keep in mind that you can help our great nation in helping to stop the disease by taking the first step which is the HIV test.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other concerns.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:




© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: