A Little Help From My Friends!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:23 PM
Hi guys!

I will be busy for a couple of weeks because of a project that I need to finish. Since I can't attend to all questions and emails, I asked a few pozzie friends to help me out with all your concerns. Please feel free to call their phone numbers or email them if you need advice about the HIV test, HIV Treatment hubs, questions about HIV and AIDS, etc. These friends have been helping others too and like me, are more than willing to listen and give you the best advice that they can give.

1. Angel: 0922-802-0109 /
               0927-811-2616 (Call only)
2. Jake: 0927-823-0300 (Call Only)
3. PositHIVe: thisheartisstillbeating@gmail.com

When you contact my friends, please tell them that you got their numbers and email address from the blog. Everything discussed will be treated as confidential!

Thank you for your understanding. 

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy