Thank You Dr. J and Friends!!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:16 PM


This afternoon, I met Dr. J again to get all the medicines that he and his friends are donating to RITM-ARG for their HIV patients. I already told Dr. Ditangco about this last week and she is very grateful.

These are the medicines that they have given:

1. Cotrimoxazole: 12 boxes



2. Azithromycin: 9 boxes



3. Isoniazid: 2 boxes



Once again, thank you Dr. J and your friends for helping our fellow PLHIV's. You being a doctor, are tapping all your friends and connections just to provide my fellow PLHIV's with medicines. We will all be forever grateful. I will be forever grateful!

To all my readers, if you want to donate medicines, please contact me at 0916-286-2066. These medicines are the most needed as prophylaxis when the CD4 counts of PLHIv's go below 250.






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: