100% Adherence

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:10 AM

I am proud to say that for 94 days now, my adherence to the ARV's is 100%. Never skipped a dose. Never been late.

How do I do it? I have 3 timers in the house. Two in my phone: its regular clock alam and an app alarm. In the house I have an alarm clock. These 3 give me the exact time, that is 10 minutes before my 10pm schedule to take my so called "vitamins".

I promised myself not to miss or be late for my schedule. No excuses, whether I am home or I am out for dinner or a movie or even while travelling. I know my obligation. I became meticulous about it. It is habit forming. It has become a part of my biorhythm.

Taking the pills on time also reminds me that I have HIV/AIDS and this makes me appreciate life, to live life healthier and to love and give love when I wake up.





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund