Seeing a Dear Friend

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:58 AM

When I was in the hospital a dear friend of ours kept on monitoring my health thru Tag. When I came out, she sent food twice to our place. It was heart warming, knowing that there is somebody who knows my condition, who somehow cared.

Last night we had dinner with her in a restaurant. We greeted each other with hugs and there was a sign of comforting in her eyes. Our conversations were all about the past happenings, but I guess she was polite not to mention about my virus. I liked it better that way. Nothing has changed and I felt the I am truly back in the mainstream, back in the social world and that there was no pity or hatred or any untoward emotions left for me, that would haunt me.

There were times we talked about hospitalizations but not focusing on what was the cause of them. I believed in her sincerity when she said that I looked good. Well. I really felt good at that time and seeing somebody else who knew my condition, who seemed to be fine after all, made me feel even better.

Love is around us. Unspoken but can be felt. It was gratifying on my part. I know I am back.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: