Lose 16 Pounds

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:27 AM
I gained 20 pounds of body fat when I started to take ARV's. I devoured food basically, like 7 meals a day because I was thinking that I need to look healthy and that the HIV will make me thin. The ARV's that I am taking are such a help as they stimulated my appetite even more and for 3 months, I kept on eating and gaining weight.

Since the 1st of January of this year, I started my workout and diet program again. I guess it is an intense program because I was able to lose 4 pounds already because when I weighed in this morning, I was down by 4 pounds. Yehey, 16 pounds to go then.

So target date is the 31st of March and by then I should be back to my 150 lb weight again. Here is my program:

1. Cardio: 2X a day: treadmill, stationary bike, cross trainer, swimming or outdoor walk/jog.
2. Strength training for an hour: 2 body parts pus abdominals
3. Low carb, high protein diet
4. Drink a gallon of water, no sodas, no salt.

Extreme? Yes but I am used to that. Anyway, it is good for me. It's for my health. The body will just take it's shape!



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund