My 113th Day

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:27 AM

Today is my 113th day of taking ARV's. Everything's fine now. No more side effects, no dizziness, no itching, no vivid dreams. So far so good. In just 7 days, it will be my 4th month of taking my cocktail, namely tenofovir, lamivudine and efavirenz. I am proud to say that I have never been late or have missed my scheduled intake of my meds. Really, all my set up timers worked wonders for me. Now, it is like a habit which I can't dismiss.

Up to now, I am still taking my daily cotrimoxazole and my weekly azithromycin. I am back to work and I am pretty conscious about my health and my dealings with people. My priority is my health. If I sense that I am getting something. I stop, take a rest or take  some preventive cures fast. I am more mindful now. I should know better... that while I am still taking my meds, I should be conscious that I still have a virus inside me.

Everything really went back to normal. My life is coming back to it's previous state, except that sex life is a different scenario now. But it is fine, really. Love envelops everything and love is always there as I have Tag by my side and my family who are always there to support me.



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: