Just Waiting

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:57 AM
When I got sick, I promised myself to help one person every month to support him or her with the financial burden of getting the initial lab tests and or CD4 test. They are really costly especially if one is self-supporting. I know the problems facing those people who haven't told their families yet about their disease and the problem of financing their health is one of them. I've been there before but was lucky enough because Tag and I saved a lot on an emergency fund that covered all my hospital bills and medical expenses. We came to realize that my virus is costly at the start and have been bothered by the fact that some people can't really afford them.

I am blessed that I am alive and it's payback time. I am here and still waiting for the first person who would seek my help. It would really be an honor. Just email me and we can talk. I know it's hard but consider me as an option. I am more than willing to help.

Life is precious. Don't waste it. Live your life to the fullest. Enjoy the things that would make you happy. Build your future. Having the virus is not the end of the world. Fight until you overcome it, fight until you can come back and start living your life again!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund