Feeling Good!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:58 AM

I feel good. I called a poz today and helped him with his current health status. Sorry but I can't reveal what we talked about but these were the things that I wanted him to do and to think about:

1. Start paying again his PhilHealth --- this week!! We all know that Global Fund will end this December and the ARV's will be paid for by PhilHealth starting next year. I told him to pay off 1 year (100 per month = P1,200 per year) or 2 years so there won't be any problems later on. Once under PhilHealth, you can reap the benefits from OHAT. See my previous blog:

PhilHealth: OHAT

2. If with doubts with the current doctor, seek for a second opinion. I then recommended my private doctor. I told him that he has to believe in his doctor because really, half of his life depends on him/her. I called my doctor and she said she will see him next week!

3. Learn everything while he is still recovering. Study. Ask. Talk to people.

4. Be positive. No more regrets. The past should be forgotten but we all should learn from it.

5. Set a goal. If you want to go back to work/school or go back to a normal life, try to do what I did:

    a. Follow your doctor. When you have a scheduled appointment, make sure to ask your doctor everything! Prepare everything the day before.

    b. Prevention is the key. Read all the techniques on how to prevent the occurrence of OI's. Try to have vaccinations-- ask your doctor what are the necessary ones for you.
    c. have a good diet plan
    d. Exercise
    e. talk to people to vent out your emotions

6. Believe that you're going to get well. The power of the mind is tremendous. make use of it!

Every day is a new day.. and the way we should think of it.. everyday should be a great day!


Credits:

www.freedigitalphotos.net



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund