What's Going On?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:11 AM

I am sorry that I have not been blogging as frequent as before. As I've said in my previous entries, my life is coming back to normal again. I just had my 1st out of the country travel and I really felt alive. Like what I've said too, I owe this to my following diligently my doctor's orders and my positive attitute of getting well. Now, everything is paying off. I am back to work which is I love the most. I travel once again. I work out hard again. I am on a diet program now. I go to places that was once forbidden to me but of course, now with a lot of caution.

Last Monday, I went to RITM to get my 2 shots. My second hepa B and my meningococcemia vaccine. There were 4 poz there waiting but I went straight to Ate Ellen. She was shocked to see me and told me that she never received my text. Letlet greeted me too and told me that Dr. D was really attending to me as she got my medicines last month to be delivered to me. It seems like ARG was busy so out of the blue I handed Letlet P500 and asked her if she can send somebody to get a cake for them. Well, they are really friendly to me there so I know my obligation as a sign of gratitude.

Ate ellen came back and told me that there were no vaccines available and she then asked me if I am willing for her to administer them at home. I told her ok and left her with my address. Good thing she knows my condo so I told her that I will wait for her late afternoon or evening. Tag drove me back home.

I went back to work that afternoon and at 6:30 pm Ate Ellen texted and told me that she was in front of the building. I went down to pick her up and told her to administer them by the poolside. She was good in injecting. The hepa B vaccine costs P650 while the meningococcemia vaccine costs P2800. I gave her a generous amount for her services. I was glad that I was done with my vaccinations for the month. My next and final hepa B shot will be by June but I told her that I will ask Dr. D if she would advice me to get the other vaccinations. I don't want to get sick anymore and the vaccines are way cheaper than getting hospitalized.

I feel a lot better now. I believe the ARV's plus the vaccinations are doing wonders for me. I don't get sick anymore. Tag had 2 bouts of colds and luckily his virus wasn't passed on to me. My next consultation will be on March when I will have all the lab tests done again and my CD4. I am very optimistic that everything will be ok.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: