My Pledge

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:21 AM
I talked to Ate Ellen from ARG about my mission.. of helping financially a pozzie who is really in dire need of help while on treatment. She said she will do the screening for me in RITM and will let the poz call me and ask for assistance. She told me that I can help paying his or her Philhealth so the poz can be in OHAT fast or help with the baseline tests.

I told her my predicament. I was sick before and luckily we were financially flexible. Now starting this year I want to help. I want to help one person a month ... a person who really has nothing at all.. no work and no family support. Ate Ellen said there are some patients in ARG who can be candidates but she will screen them. I am glad that that my mission of helping pozzies with their possible steps to treatment is coming to reality.

I am excited!



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund


Categories: