"HD" Dreams

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:08 AM

I wasn't noticing it until lately when I realized that I really am having vivid dreams. I tell Tag about it and courtesy of the efavirenz, my vivid dreams are so fantastic.

Really, I am enthusiastic about it. Recently, I realized that my dreams are pretty crisp, like watching HD movies on TV. Now I call my dreams as my HD dreams because I really feel that I am part of the dream which is so great. Am I crazy to love these dreams? Maybe, but my dreams recently are great. This morning, my dream was star studded... and the theme was Mama Mia. It was a musical. I even woke Tag up to tell him that I was dreaming. This morning I had a good smile on my face when I woke up. There were times that the theme was so funny that I laughed even in my sleep. It is interesting though because there were times when I can remember my dream and there were times when I can't.

I noticed that my "HD" dreams happen when I eat past 6pm or when I feel bloated after my last meal. I take all my ARV's at 10pm and I eat my last meal on or before 6pm. This is so because, to minimize the side effects of efavirenz (one of my ARV's), my empty should be empty prior to taking it. Researches show that it takes four hours to digest the food entirely, so my 6pm schedule for my last meal is perfect for my 10pm ARV schedule. Dr. D even said that being meticulous with the time is a good thing.

There were times that I take my meals past 6pm and those were the times that I experienced having my "HD" dreams. Last night Tag and I left the restaurant at 7:30 where we had dinner so I knew that I was was past my 6pm. That in turn resorted to me having my "HD" dream this morning.

Before I was scared to have vivid dreams. I thought that the dreams that I will have are nightmares and scary stuff. I guess having a happy disposition in life, having a positive outlook, having a happy and peaceful work environment and a loving family help in creating a good dream. Now I am not scared anymore. I anticipate the next "HD" dream.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: