Loving Family

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:52 AM
I am blessed. With Tag by my side and families who are very supportive, I am so blessed. I am not alone with this fight.

Ever since I came back to work, I am receiving messages from my sisters and nieces. "Don't work too hard"... "Get plenty of rest"... "Eat right" ... "Always be careful". Those were the warnings that they tell me. Loving messages? Hell, yeah. Messages of concern coming from loved ones. I needed that because I am the type of person who would eventually forget but having a good habit, knowing that I have a virus in me all the time, learning from the mistakes from the past, I sure will be more careful. Our environment is not safe for an immuno compromised person like me. I know there will be opportunistic infection -carrying individuals out there and I have to be always on guard.

By the care and love of family members, I get stronger. I now I am not alone. The message is clear and simple. The message of love is there.. It is easy to fight when a lot of people care.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund