Sore Throat

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:04 AM
I woke up today with a mild sore throat. Oh no. Back to 2000 mg of vitamin C fast as  used to do before to prevent the virus from spreading. I can't allow this to happen and I will do everything to prevent it.

Last night's dinner in a crowded place was the culprit. Smoke was everywhere and I wasn't able to pay attention to it. My fault. I left my guard down. this can't happen ever again. After all the accomplishments of my immune system, I can't regress back. I just can't.

So today before I regret it, I have to do the following again:

1. Take vitamin C later again.
2. Eat citrus fruits.
3. Drown the virus with lots of water, a gallon perhaps
4. Rest when necessary. have a good night's sleep.

The sore throat is usually the first sign of a coming cold. I should know.. and I should learn better now. There is still time. And that I should be my priority today.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund