Losing My Belly

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:22 AM
I was so fit before I got sick. When I was hospitalized I started to lose 15 pounds. When my pneumonia cleared after a 2 weeks, I started eating again, up to 7x a week. At that time I told myself that I have to look good and feel good again. After a month, I gained all the 15 pounds back. Then I started with the ARV's. I figured that with the side effects (maybe I might lose weight), I started my voracious eating again. I needed to fight the side effects. I gained another 15 pounds. The fat gathered around my belly, my legs, butt, arms and legs.

When I started working, I started to focus on weight loss again. But with the foundation that I have before, I guess it wasn't as hard as I thought. At first, I dieted but I started to get weak. I opted then to be more physically active. So far, my belly fat has been reduced and my body weight is slowly going down the scale. I feel good. The plumpness of my face is still the same but most of the people that I know said that I look better.

I am slowly going back to eating again, healthier this time with lots of protein and veggies and fruits. I am also starting to run again and doing programs in the gym. My job is tedious so that is part of my daily "burning" activity.

Summer is coming and the beach is just around the corner so I might as well tone up. My upper abs is showing already and I still have 2 more months to shed off that excess fat!



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund