Happy Working Again!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:39 AM
Today is my 17th day of work. I am happy. I am glad that I am back. Now I know what the doctors told me when they said that HIV/AIDs is like having diabetes only... that eventually, everything will go back to normal as long as you strictly take your medicines on time and you take all the necessary precautions not to get sick.

On my first day of work, I was a little apprehensive. Of course, people asked me what happened and I just told them about my liver issue (which I did have) and that my doctor wanted me to take a break from work (which she did). I just omitted the root cause of my problem but nobody dared to ask. I know they were glad that I am back and working again with them.

I also thought that I lost all my skills since I had been gone for 4 months to be exact, but everything came back fast. After an hour, I was the same... really, it was just like a walk in the park or just riding a bike once more. My skills all flooding back in and then, I knew that everything will be ok.

Of course before I started working, Tag reminded me to be careful and to be cautious in dealing with people because I might catch something again, like colds or flu. I am taking his advice seriously. I can't afford to be sick, now that I am back. I know my immune system is still weak but working makes my mind to relax and help me more in dealing with the virus inside me. I know my responsibilities to myself, to Tag and our families.

I am back. That is all I can say. It gives an inner happiness that even I can't explain!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund