The PhilHealth Package

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:33 PM

Get your PhilHealth now. I applied last month as requested by a consultant when I was still in PGH SAGIP. When I transferred to RITM, Letlet talked to me about Phil Health and it's benefits. Everything is covered, except the viral load. She told me to make sure that I pay my monthly fees regularly. I paid mine for a year and a half already.

I read from other blogs that it's hard if you are employed and paying your monthly fees to your employer. Every month, your form needs to be signed by an HR personnel who might ask questions on the purpose of your application. If it's too uncomfortable for you to be interrogated, then maybe go to the PhilHealth office and ask if you can switch to voluntary payment instead.

I read the package of PhilHealth for HIV/AIDS. There is a list of treatment hubs that are accredited. This means that if you are a member of PhilHealth you need not worry a lot about the financial burden that HIV/AIDS provides. Just make sure to ask your hub for this PhilHealth package. It's against the law for your accredited hub not to help you.

Read this PhilHealth circular about the Outpatient HIV/AIDS Treatment (OHAT) Package:










Credits:
Philhealth OHAT Package


FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund