Am I Doing Enough?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:49 AM

So I am sick. I am assisting new pozzies. I assist and promote The Love Fund. I help Dr. Ditangco with patients in RITM-ARG for financial support from PCSO. So What's next for me?

I really think that I am not doing enough. I need to help out more. This illness has a purpose for me. I know it's not just a wake up call but there is more to it.

I am thinking of becoming a licensed counselor. Or a promoter of HIV campaigns. Or a guest speaker in an HIV/AIDS forum. Or a lecturer in HIV hubs. I know there is so much to do. I know people are still needing help either through information dissemination and physical and emotional assistance. I know I can do it.

I will try to talk to Dr. Ditangco. Maybe she has the answers for me. I know this road has been made for me and I all I have to do is to walk on it not knowing where it will bring me.


                                                       
Categories: