Ultimate Dream

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:31 AM

An pozzie acquaintance asked me days ago if I want to be a certified HIV consultant. I said yes. He said that RITM is organizing one so the twitter friends can all join. I asked my friend Ranz from RITM and he said he will ask Dr. Ditangco when the schedule will be. I then texted Dr. Ditangco and she said that she was so glad that I even considered it and she personally would see to it that I get certified fast.

Is this my dream, really? Well, not so. I know I am capable of helping now but is this what I want?

Eversince I got sick, I know that there are people who are already doing counseling. Peer counseling is the best and although I know I can be good at it, I know this is not enough for me. I want more.

I want to put up a foundation for HIV/AIDS patients. Tag and I talked about it. I want to help others who are needing for financial assistance. I will talk to my accountant soon about it and will ask him details about it.

My journey with this disease is long, maybe a lifetime if a cure hasn't been found. So is my journey to assist others. I am here and committed to help.


Categories: