Day 243

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:20 AM
It's been 243 days now since I have taken my ARV's. Eight months to be exact!

Yes and I am still counting. Counting my days that I am healthy! Counting my blessings.

So here is an update of my life since day 1 up to the present:

1. Two times I got a cold that lasted for 3 days. Not bad. Unlike before where it would take weeks before I rebound from a common cold.

2. I am back to work.

3. I gained weight and a lot a people said I look so healthy.

4. I have a strong bond with my family because of my illness.

5. I am still happily committed with my partner, Tag.

6. I am a peer counsellor for HIV/AIDS.

7. I help support The Love Fund of Dr. Ditangco, as a payback to my being healthy.

You too can live a healthy life like me! Trust in your doctor. Trust in your medicines. Be strong and stay positive!



Categories: