About Baseline Tests?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:48 PM
Hi!

Your blog is quite informative and I thank you for that it's a big help anyway,I was tested HIV reactive during my medical exam last two weeks ago and waiting for the confirmation from DOH. I just have some question regarding the Baseline Testing, first do I need to have an X-ray again, my last X-ray result is normal, last two weeks ago? second is it mandatory to have the PPD and sputum test? 

Thank you!

Ron


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Ron.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog and sharing your concern with me and my readers.

Usually the baseline tests consist of laboratory tests prescribed by the HIv and AIDS Treatment Hubs. Each hub has a list of baseline tests as required by their doctors. The X-ray, PPD and sputum tests are required by most hubs and if you have taken them 2 weeks prior to consultation, usually the doctors will not ask you to do them again. Just make sure that you bring all your lab results when you schedule a consultation.

If you have other concerns about your treatment, please do call our Hotline Numbers below:

0919-642-9286
0977-131-2046
 0917-899-0473
0917-932-3122
0926-697-2240
0916-216-2066

If you want to join a private HIV support group in Facebook, please add me, Pozzie Pinoy and request to be added in the group. We have a lot of PLHIV, counselors, HIV doctors, advocates and supporters who you can talk to.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy

"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: