Needs to Talk to Someone!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:13 PM
Hi! 

I found out last year that i am hiv positive. My family knows about my current situation but I need people who are dealing with the same thing. Someone who fully understands what i'm going through right now.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding the blog.

The Project Red Ribbon Care Management Program has a support group where you can talk to people like us who have gone or are going through their own HIV journey. If you have a facebook account, please add me, Pozzie Pinoy and request me to add you to TRR.

The Project Red Ribbon has these activities for PLHIV on a monthly basis:

1. TRR Support Group Talk:
    a. Central, North and South Manila Groups
    b. Iloilo Chapter
    c. Baguio Chapter
    d. Bacolod Chapter

2. TRR Health and Fitness Programs
3.  TRR Gatherings and Team Buildings
4. TRR Outreach Programs
5. TRR Awareness Programs
6. TRR Skill Workshops

You may contact our Hotline numbers if you have questions or if you want to be updated with all the TRR activities and their schedules:

0919-642-9286
0977-131-2046
 0917-899-0473
0917-932-3122
0926-697-2240
0916-216-2066

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: