On Skin Rashes

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:43 AM

Hi. It's been 2 years since I was diagnosed to have hiv. Tingin ko nag mamanifest n sya. Kc nagkaron ako ng shigles and allergies. Tom na start ng arv theraphy I hope that mg self heal n ule ang skin ko at bumalik sa dating kinis. Do you know someome who has the same case? And what can you recommend? thank you.



Hi Rogelio.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog.

HIV manifests in different ways that is why it has non specific symptoms. In your case it affected your skin. Of course whenever a person with HIV (PLHIV) has skin disorders, a dermatologist should be consulted in order to provide the best medical management.

I am not here to provide medical advice as only a doctor can give you a prescription based on his or her medical findings. I also advice you not to assume anything based on what you read on the internet, but read only after you get diagnosed for your skin issue by a doctor.

You may call our Hotline Numbers below if you want to talk to our counselors if you have other concerns, especially your ARV's. The Project Red Ribbon is here to assist you on your journey towards good health.


I personally have counseled and have met people who have the same issues as you are having now. If you want to join our private HIV support group in Facebook, and talk to other PLHIV, please add me, Pozzie Pinoy and request to be added in the group. We have a lot of PLHIV, counselors, HIV doctors, advocates and supporters who you can talk to.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.

Stay healthy,

NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"


Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:

If you have comments or questions, please click this link:

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012