Am I HIV Positive?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:55 PM

Good Morning! I am having anxiety regarding my health. I have been active to sex in the past few months. From February to April, I only have one sex partner but trials came and I was so out of focused that I engaged to simultaneous sex activities to different people. I had my last sex on June 21, 2014. I am very confident that he is safe. Last week, my ex partner for 3 months had undergone a STD test and he’s positive for CHYLAMIDIA. Before we officially broke up we have sex, and that was on June 9, 2014. Right now, I fear that I am also positive to any STD related concerns or worst HIV. I have this recurring flu for the past 6 days. Also, I noticed that my body temperature have not been normal ever since. There are times that I feel so hot then after a few moments I’ll be feeling cold already. Headache also is present. Last July 5-6, 2014 I have this worst flu ever, dry cough, severe body pain, and suddenly red patches started to appear on some parts of my arms and cheeks. Could it be possible that I am positive? I am trying to convince myself that this is due to sudden change in temperature since rainy season had just entered. Also, I unexpectedly got wet one evening when I went home due to heavy rain. However, I CANT HELP MYSELF TO THINK THAT I AM STILL PRONE TO HIV SINCE I CONSIDER THIS AS MY WORST FLU EVER BECAUSE IT LASTED FOR SEVERAL DAYS.


Your immediate response regarding this matter is highly appreciated.
Thank you and God Bless!


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi sir.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding the website.

HIV has non specific symptoms. This means that symptoms that may be related to a weakened immune system or AIDS related infections may not diagnose HIV. ONLY the HIV test can diagnose HIV and that is a known fact.

You may then need to go and get tested ASAP. Overthinking may worsen the scenario. You will never know unless you take the HIV test. For all you know you are worrying about something which is not even HIV related. But one thing is for sure, you have an infection ad you better seek medical consultation from an infectious disease doctor. It is a win-win situation. If you don't have HIV based on the HIV test, then your doctor can give other tests to get to the bottom of what you are feeling. If you have HIV on the other hand, then you can get treatment fast.

Like what Dr. Ditangco, the head of RITM-ARG has always been telling us, please consult a doctor when you are feeling something. Do not wait anymore and be proactive about your health. 

If you are from Metro Manila area, you may go to any of these clinics:


If you are in the province, you may refer to this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: