Fight HIV the Right Way!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:15 AM
Hello po.

I really need ur help. I took the home test for hiv and it turns out to be positive. Its hard but I need to accept the reality. Nahihiya ako to go to a facility for check up. Kaya I'm reaching out to u. Ano po bang meds pwede ko itake. I'm planning to do self management and medication so I can live a normal life. And I have no plans to spread the disease po. I hope u can help me. Thank you :)

leo


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Leo.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding the website and sharing your concern with me and my readers.

Since you used a home test for HIV, you need to really get tested in an HIV test facility to make sure that your really have HIV. If it turns out positive you need to get a medical consultation from any HIV/AIDS treatment hub or any private infectious disease doctor.

Sad to say, many people die in the Philippines because of late treatment. People are so hard headed that they focus on stigma and pride and not their health, of not seeking medical consult fast or getting home remedies as recommended by the internet. People get scared because they think that treatment is expensive when in fact the lab tests are affordable and HIV medicines are free. Problem is that because of this mind-set, they continue to neglect treatment and later on come to the HIV and AIDS treatment hubs with all the infections that cost thousands of pesos to treat, including hospitalization, lab tests and medicines. Irresponsibility, for one, is what kills people in our country so if I were you, don't be another statistic. Go and get treatment NOW. HIV is a killer. Period. It is not a common cold that one can take for granted. It is not a simple cough or fever that one can get medicines over the counter. 

Please take care of your health now. Think of yourself. Think of the people who love you. Learn how to fight HIV... the right way, while it's not too late.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: