Needing Advice!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:24 PM
Gud day..! Having tested for hiv on saint luke and it turned negative but I im still ill have pneumonia and loosing weight. .I voluntary go tested bcoz my partner have told me he had std during his teenage but he told me its already cure of antibiotics...but I cant stopy myself worrying bcoz I go a lot of doctors and they give me a lot of antibiotics but still and they told me that im ok but im not...need some advice plss!


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi sir.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog in the website.

In your email, you didn't say when was your last possible exposure and when you took the HIV test. The reason why I asked is because these facts will complete the medical history pertaining to the finality of the result of the HIV test. If your last exposure was 6 months prior to your HIV test, then for sure, you don't have HIV based on the negative result of your test. If however, your HIV test was done less than 3 months from your last possible exposure then the HIV test is not accurate yet and you may need to retake another HIV test 3 months from the last HIV test you took.

Please consult an infectious disease doctor to clarify matters to you. You may also opt to seek another pulmonologist to know what really is wrong with you. Proactivity is important to medical treatment and you need to do everything to get better fast.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: