My PLHIV Story: Hoping to Uplift Others

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:28 PM

I have been a possie since september last yr...the first time i known it i dont know what  to do since im working abroad, actually started my new contract then after only a day my boss told me i need to go back to my agency... Then all of a sudden my boss terminated me... 

I dont know what to do then... I was thinking of suicide, pero inisip q i have to go  home for my kids sake... After being tested again in a gov.clinic which all the volunteers are supportive nmn .. I dont loose hope being one of the plhiv....i searched for any info and group that can give me some advice or whatever... I found this site... Reading blogs if i got net...


its so hard to have this virus kc nmyat aq ng almost 10 kgs after a year, ....cguro dhil stressed s sakit n to n wlng nkkaalam khit cno s family q,,... Until nkita q ung chatroom pwede pl mkipag usap s same situations q... Atleast nailalabas q ang feeling s q thru them and sometimes give advice s new possie... 

As of now mag aanniv n aqng nagtatake ng meds..wala p rin nkkaaalam s family q, kya ang pinaka family qn lang ay ang mga taong katulad q n nkkausap q dto... Although ksma q nmn ang true family.. Hayaan qn lang n ganito aq.... With two different worlds para nmn hindi aq itakwil ng close relatives q which i know will never be supportive as plhiv like me... Tanggap qn to... Tutal at my age ..im early 40 n.. Any day soon ill be living this world...natikman qn sarap at hirap ng buhay... 

Hoping n sna ung mga bagets jan n possie wag mawalan ng pag asa kasi ganyan nmn tlg ang life.. Una una lang.. Lucky nga tau kasi atleast alam ntin qng hanggang saan ang capacity ntin basta try to live a healthy life.. Tatagal p taung resident dto s earth...sabi q nga ... Ang buhay parang roleta lang, minsan s ibabaw minsan s ilalim, wag lang abusuhin ang ktwan ttagal p rin taung alive and kicking.. 

Gud luck to all of us n lng... Salamat po. Hope mapost ang letter q pr mag uplift nmn s kagaya q...

simone



"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: