Being Domesticated

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:46 PM
For 3 years I stayed at home while Tag worked. I was domesticated, like they said. When I started working, my career flourished. For 4 years, we worked on our finances, paid off debts and established our emergency fund. We travelled a lot, ate a lot, joined a lot of fitness runs. It felt good to bring home money, you can do a lot of things.

Now, after I got confined, we are more careful. We decided that while my CD4 is low, I should just stay home. Well, there are other opportunities related to my career online, so why not. But, having no maid around this time, I became domesticated again. Lots of things to do at home, again! To distract me, I started cooking again. I like cooking for Tag. He likes to be pampered. He deserves that, after all he is really taking care of me.

Sooner or later, I will work again. I miss my job. People are asking about me and I miss them all. A celebrity just called me minutes ago asking me to join her in yoga. I wanted to but I declined. Maybe next time.



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: