My 1st Week of Treatment

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:46 AM
I finished my first week of treatment. Yehey! No side effects so far. Good. I don't feel anything at all. I just wish my liver and kidneys will cooperate too. I don't want a decrease of dosage or change of medicines. I am fine with what I am taking right now.

I had my blood work done again early this morning. My GI doctor and ID doctor as well as the doctor in the hub where I got my medicines require it before I seek consultation on Monday. These were the following:

1. CBC with platelet count
2. ALT
3. Creatinine
4. AST
5. ALP
6. Bilirubin
7. Prothrombin time

I am so used to these drawing of blood now. There are 2 separate occasions that I got bruised by them, so I always tell the nurses to be careful. Unfortunately, I have to tell the nurses to wear gloves when they are drawing blood from me.

I just updated my iPhone and Ipad to IOS 5. I like it especially the reminder app cuz sometimes I get paranoid if already took my meds or not. Now I can check them out when I am done.

I started my vitamins again. I wish they will help work wonders on me.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: