Why Am I Writing?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:47 PM
I’ve been searching for solace in most blogs. I wanna feel what others are feeling. However, most of the blogs are those of HIV pozzies and less of the full blowns like me. Sometimes it’s hard to identify myself because basically, we are on the different end of the spectrum. Especially me who really is on the deep end of the tunnel with my low CD4 and with my experience with an OI.

So why am I writing? Simple. To reach out to people who are still afraid like me. Who are still scared about treatment, of the stigma, of facing families and friends, of being weak and emotionally unprepared for the big battle, of what the future entails us. I wanna share my personal experiences and my knowledge, bit by bit, because maybe we have common experiences. 

Still I have lots of questions. But like what I wrote before, we need to ask our doctors and surf the net. We have to be knowledgeable and by doing so, we will know our potentials, we will know how to deal with the virus, we will know what to expect in the treatment, and we will know that there is hope.

Everything will be ok, soon. We just have to keep the faith. And while waiting for the magic cure, we have to stay healthy. We have to focus on ourselves, on being strong both physically and emotionally. No need to look back. Instead, we have to face our future, may it be hard or easy but at the end, remember we are up for a good fight till the end!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund