Strong Support System

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:20 PM

Im so lucky. I have a strong support system. It makes me feel positive all the time. It makes me feel confident about my treatment.

I have a loving partner Tag. He was there when we first heard the bad news and he is still beside me up to now. He was there when I got confined, even took time off from work. He always accompanied me to all my lab work, blood work and all consultations. He drove me to the hospital and the hub every time I needed to go. he reminds me to be careful and sometimes get mad when I am being complacent. He is my errand boy while I do everything inside the house. He is person to lean on. He makes me laugh even when we get bad news. I am so grateful for his love and affection.

Tag and I have understanding and loving families. The minute we found out that I'm a pozzie, we shared the news to them fast. They accepted it without question. Up to now they are all asking about my condition and how I am doing with my treatment. They are all supportive.

We have great friends in the hospital who make it easy for us to deal with my condition. My friend doctor always replies to my queries and suggests her doctor friends to us. One of her doctor friend doesn't even charge me whenever I have consultations with him. If we need other doctors, my friend would always refer somebody for us. Really, it's nice to have connection in the hospital, but most of all a loving and caring friend there.

I am grateful that we have good friends who know my condition. They are supportive. I have a mom-friend who always checks on me through text. She wants to be part of what I am undergoing. She makes her researches too.

A strong support system makes everything easy. Later on, when I am stable and out of danger, I want to come out and share my experience. I am still in the bottom of the well, but I know, having confidence with my treatment, soon I will come out and tell the world about my experiences. I want to show people that there is a great hope... all we have to do is to believe and be grateful to the people who love us.



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund