Spreading Like Wild Fire!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:47 AM
My rashes didn't go away overnight even after taking my antihistamines. Instead, when I woke up this morning they were all over my body now, even my face. Whoa! Tag was so positive today before he went to work saying everything will be fine. I am glad. Well, it's the itchiness that's bothersome though. It would have been fine if it's just rashes. Oh well.

There are many conflicting articles about the rashes. Some literature says that rashes will just go away, some said they don't unless you stop the ARV causing it. Some said observe the symptoms fist and some said discontinue the ARV causing it and switch to another one which is from the different class. I said wait first and observe. Well, that was what Dr.T said too.

It is just my second day with rashes. Dr.T said usually it will take like 5 days to disappear with antihistamine. Really, wish they will disappear fast. I don't want to switch to the protease inhibitors that have a high risk for heart problems.

Everything is part of this one big fight. I just have to endure this.... and smile. Rashes can't put me down!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: