I Had Low Grade Fever

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 1:06 PM
I talked too soon. Today, I felt chills all over my body after I was doing my abdominal exercises. I abruptly stopped and just sat down and did my usual routine of surfing the net. After a few minutes, I felt that I had fever. I wasn't wearing a shirt then so I donned on my sweatshirt fast and laid down. I took my temperature and it was 37.8. Fever! Shit. I thought about the things that I did today. Usually I have brief moments of chills every now and then, but today was different. I had fever! It was impossible that I caught something in the lab of the hospital when they drew blood from me because I was wearing a mask then and I know I was really careful.

I wanted to text my doctor but I thought I don't want to panic her or Tag. So I did my conventional treatment of fever which was the blanket warmer. I hid inside the blanket with no fan or aircon on and stayed there until I felt better. After 30 minutes and I was already sweating in my hands and my temperature went down to 37.4. Yehey! It worked.

I researched about this and I found out that prolonged fever is a sign of infection. Also, I have to remind myself that I have a virus inside me that I may have symptoms like this every now and then. Good thing my fever was very brief! Still will ask Dr. T on Monday about it. But for now, time for my early afternoon snack. Krispy Kreme!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: