Regrets

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:03 PM
Tag and I talked this evening. He opened up about his regrets. Regret about not being a Phil Health member or having a health insurance. Regret of me not having an HIV test before. Regret of him for pushing for an open relationship. Regret why I even cheated with him before. I just cried. I don't know what to say. I told him my mind is blank and pressuring won't do me good. It was just hard for me to think that because of me Tag is suffering more. I just can't.

I have regrets of my own. Questions why I have AIDS now. I am from a medical profession. My high school thesis was AIDS. I should have known better. I was stupid. I was careless. 

But too late to look back and to blame. I have a deadly virus already. I just need to focus on being healthy. I'm just lucky I have Tag and my family. I'm lucky that we are financially flexible, that after years of saving, we can afford to pay for the medical expenses. 

No matter what I'm here to fight. Tag is making me strong. I don't know what I would do without him.



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: