On Antihistamine Now

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:44 PM
Early morning today, while in bed, I started to feel itchy on my head. This caused me to wake up at least 3 times. When I woke up, I saw rashes on my shoulders and chest. Wow. Perfect timing cuz today is my check up with Dr.T. Tag was quite happy because he feels that the medicines are working inside of me even though they are just rashes. Well, not to me. I would rather have no adverse effects at all. What I felt early this morning was my body was hot, like I didn't feel that the aircon was on.

When Dr. T saw me in the hospital. After thorough evaluation, she said everything was ok with me. All my vital organs are in good condition. She saw my rashes and she prescribed me 2 antihistamine medicines. I have to observe my rashes because if they wont go away, we will have to switch ARV's. No way, I thought. I might as well stick to these medicines if possible. I said to myself, tomorrow they will be gone. Watch me. The power of the mind. 

We bought the medicines when we left the hospital and I took one fast. The Xyzal 5mg. Dr.T said it will make my rashes subside fast, hopefully. Well I know how to treat rashes in the past so I bought too some prickly heat powder and 2 bottles of calamine lotion. Might as well do everything. 

I have 10 days to get rid of these rashes, well before I see Dr. T again. The sooner the better. I have to careful with myself again cause like what Dr.T said, I'm under observation. What I know is yesterday, me and Tag ate a lot. We ate at Subway, had DQ ice cream, ate at Hooters, ate lots of chocolates. I also took my vitamins again (multivitamins, vit c, e and fish oil). Those were the only different things that I did. Maybe I didn't drink a lot of water yesterday because it was really hot outside.

From what I know the rashes are generally temporary. I just have to endure it until it goes away, which I know will!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund