Email 383: Worried Girl

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:21 AM

Hello po. Knakahaban na po kse ako :( I'm girl and I'm pregnant. Yung boyfriend ko po kse, lagi nagkkalagnat halos every month po pero sbe nya ganun daw po tlga sya. tpos 1 time nagkarash sya pero 1 daw lng. Tpos nagkaroon po sya ng genital warts. Knkahaban na po kse ako. Ako ung nakauna sknya pero di sya nakauna skin. Mnsan nagkkalagnat po sya ng walang dahilan. Knakahaban na po kse ako. Possible po bang nahawaan ko sya ng hiv? Di ko pa kse alam kung may hiv ako. Maapektuhan po ba yung baby ko?

TRANSLATION

Hello. I am scared. I'm a girl and I'm pregnant. My boyfriend has fever almost every month but he said that it happens to him all the time. One time had one day of rash. Then he had genital warts. I am just scared. I was the his first but he wasn't mine. Sometimes he would have fever for no reason. Now I am pretty scared. Is it possible that I transmitted HIV to him? I don't now if I have HIV. Will it affect my baby?

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

There is no other way to know but to get tested. Don't think anymore. If you love your partner and worried about your baby, you have to take the HIV test ASAP. Let us start from that.

I know it is scary but knowing the truth will finally answer all your questions.

If you are in Manila, you can take the HIV test here:


If you want a FREE test even on a weekend, you can go to:


If you are in the province, you can check out this link:


If you want to be assisted, you can have our Care Manager for HIV Test to assist you:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: