Email 402: Help Me

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:58 AM
Hi pozzie , I'm R and  I just wanted to share and ask some advices

I'm 17 years old and I'm bisexual , last jan 2013 I had sex with my girlfriend unprotected and after three months I'm just totally fine  And after more months we break up ,.. So after it I use a Gay dating application  and  I just totally didn't chat anyone but there's so many people keep on messaging on me and wanted to meet me and until one day I fall inlove in a Japanese person and we meet and date  and do the thing at hotel  With unprotected sex  his healthy and I too (last May ) and it was happen again (June ) and happened again (October )    ...before  of this things I have oral sex with other people but I think that there no possible thing can I get Hiv on oral so I'm focusing on  intercors , And this past  
few weeks I'm having  Some Hiv symptoMs like (Dry Caugh,Runny Nose, Joint Pain , head aches ,diarrhea ) and I readed other post and blogs and I'm getting paranoid. Now since I got these sick ...  Could have Hiv or  maybe it's because of the change of climate here ?  But last year I didn't get sick ... So I just want some advice I'm so sorry if I bother you  I'm just getting paranoid and freaky if I'm going to have it I'm going to die because of my wrong unprotected sex  .....  

Thank you pozzie I hope you can help me

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi R.

Thank you for your email.

You need to take the HIV test. You said that you had unprotected sex and that qualifies you to take the HIV test. Don't focus on symptoms. Don't think anymore. Just go and take the test asap.

Check out these links below:



I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: