Email 393: Guarantee Letter for Canada

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:18 AM
Hi pozzie,  i really need ur help.

 I am an applicant as a live in  caregiver in canada i applied 2011 and i passed the interviews and then i uderwent medical tests thats the only time that i found out that i am an hiv positive. I continued treatment and laboratory tests at PGH  sagip, im on Arv medication since sept. 19, 2012 my viral load before was 1400 copies per ml but now it is undetectable. 

the canadian embassy was already informed regarding everything about my condition ant they've sent me an urgent letter that i need a certification or a letter saying that my ARV  drugs will be continously be given to me even if im already in canada, if ever i will be hired, so the Arv drugs will come from here in the Philippines.  Is there an organization or people who can help me regarding on my concern?i have until dec. 5, 2013 to submit that letter or certification to the canadian embassy.i am really hoping that you can help me or if you can suggest what will i do because i really need this job. I will humbly wait for your response.thank you so much in advance. More piwer to you and God bless.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

A few months back, I have assisted an OFW who won't be given an extension of his working permit in Canada if he won't get a letter from the Philippines stating that his ARV's will be shouldered by his hub here in the Philippines. He was in Canada at that time and was really worried sick, because if he won't be able to furnish them the letter, he will be sent home. After explaining everything to Dr. Ditangco, the head of RITM-ARG, we were able to provide him a letter guaranteeing that his HIV treatment will be shouldered by the hub.

This is similar to your case. Since the Canadian government is asking for a letter of guarantee, you need to talk to the head of PGH-SAGIP and explain in detail what you need. I honestly believe that they can furnish you with the letter that you need. You don't have to go to any support group or any organisations but just go directly to your doctor and your Hub administration.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: