My HIV Test Experience: "Negative!"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:05 AM

It was a wonderful experience. Being tested if you are positive or not. I mean the fact that you don't have any idea of what will be the result of your yesterday's actions. I was 18 years old when I started to mingle with a relationship full of hidden agendas. Since then I was exposed with different SEXual activities. Late that I'd realized that I might already been infected by this exponential growth of Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Currently I'm 21 and wholeheartedly decided to make necessary actions. Through searching I found out that one of the most reliable and accurate source would be from RIMT Satellite Clinic (Located somewhere in Quirino). The accommodation was quite impressive that you will not feel any awkward thoughts. They are so transparent regarding the TEST. You will feel  
on their naked eyes how they are so passionate in voluntarily doing such matter.  After 3o-45 minutes of orientation, a couple of minutes for blood extraction and 2 hours of waiting for the result. Thank GOD I'm NEGATIVE. How I wish that lesson learned will run through out my veins after this. THANK YOU so much "pozziepinoy".










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: