Email 734: Treatment Hub in CDO?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:23 AM
Hi pozziepinoy,

This is really great and wonderful! I find your blog very informative, helpful and salutary. I am newly diagnosed as HIV positive. Been depressed since I knew the result and my CD4 count is 237. I haven't got any adequate hours of sleep. I am alone in Manila and I am from Mindanao. Haven't told my family yet about this as I am afraid to do so, this might freak them out because when they actually knew that I'm gay, they already freaked out. How much more if they will find that I am HIV positive! I am alone in this fight! I am forcibly bringing myself into this real striving spoor.  Trying to weigh the situation, if I will go home or stay in Manila for my treatment. If I go home (Cagayan de Oro), do we have the treatment hub there, provided with ARV?

I am really thankful if there is. I wanted to go home to spend more time with my family and gradually open up my situation with delightful gest.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks and God Bless.

R

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi R.

Thank you for your email.

There is an HIV/AIDS Treatment Hub in Cagayan de Oro. However, of course treatment is better here in Manila, so if you have an option, get treatment here and we can have you assisted if you want.

You can call any of our peer counsellors if you want to talk:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: