Email 730: Can Bugs and Open Wounds Transmit HIV?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:48 AM

Im so lucky to knw ur site and hoping answer my all my worried. I just wanna ask that hiv can transmit to open wounds and bed bugs. im always thinking and panaran0id maybe because may i infect my family. to be h0nest am afriad but what im m0st afriad is maybe i transmit my virus to them.and also i want to know that there is a recorded that the family  
infect to the virus? If there is. How? so please help to knw d answer.i cant sleep and im always thinking.

XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog.

Your concerns are all myths. Bugs or open wound can't transmit HIV. Please don't be paranoid. Just keep on reading about HIV and empower yourself with information. Also educate your family about the real risks of HIV and make them relax instead of making them scared too.

Please read this past blog entry that I wrote before:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: