Email 399: Have Protected Sex!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:22 AM

Good day pozzie. 

Searched your blog on google lang po. Got screened last month and unfortunately it was reactive. I am still waiting for my confirmatory test.. 

Last monday, my partner got tested also pero non reactive xa. Constant naman yung unprotective sex namen. Does this mean I have still the chance of becoming negative or nasa window period pa rin yung partner ko? Thanks. 


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

Please stop having unprotected sex. You already turned positive in the rapid test and you really have a high chance of being HIV positive. Your partner maybe in the window period, so please protect him. Don't add insult to injury. You need to be responsible now. You maybe carrying the virus and if you really love your partner, then please stop having unprotected sex. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: