Email 387: What Are Needed in the Hub?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:00 AM
Good day sir, 

First, I'd like to thank you for creating your blog site for people with hiv. I was reading your posts and the comments of the readers and it helped me a lot. 

I was diagnosed reactive the other day (November 12, 2013). I actually don't know what to think. Hindi pa nagsi-sink in saken. I cried the whole night and still crying while sending you this email. I'm really scared. But I'm already preparing myself although sabi antay daw ng 2 weeks but I know the likelihood of my test being non reactive is tiny. That's why I want to know what are the possible docs the hub will require from me. I lost my philhealth ID a few years back. Hindi ko pa napapalitan. I really don't know what to do now. I'm completely lost. Wala ako makausap maliban sa best friend ko. I can't tell my family yet. Alam ko it'll take quite a while before nila maintindihan and eventually matanggap na ganito nangyari saken. Thanks a lot. Hope to hear from you soon. 

A


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi A.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words that you wrote about the blog.

I understand what you are going through and it is normal to cry, feel depressed and be scared. However, like what I tell everyone here, the road of treatment for HIV has been paved for you so all you have to do is to follow everything that will advised to you.

With regards to your question, the only thing that the HIV/AIDS Treatment Hub will require you is your HIV confirmatory test result. The PhilHealth documents will be required later once you have accomplished all the baseline tests that will be done in the hub.

If you have other questions about HIV treatment here, you can to talk to our peer counsellors. You can call them at our HIV Hotline numbers:

Marky: 0916-346-2538
Gerald: 0917-899-0473

Yomi: 0926-697-2240

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: