Email 735: Worried Swiss Guy

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:36 AM
Could u do me a favour?

A problem happened to me that makes me crazy.

This is a secret of mine that I tell you. I am in switzerland. I hope you can help me because you are in Philippine and from Philippine.

The problem is, I met a Philippina girl, 21 years old from a dating website. She told me she was a nurse in Philippine and came here on Aug 2013 and works here as a nanny. In first date I had sex with her without condom because I did not have condom and I did not think that I am going to have sex with her. It was suddenly.  Anyway she was worrying about pregnancy and she did not tell me anything about worrying about HIV, and told me not to ejaculate inside and I didn't. After sex When I asked her about HIV she told me she had only 2 partners before me, and also she had HIV test as a necessary test before coming to Switzerland and she is sure that she is clean. The thing is for some reasons that I do not know she did not continue with me and this was a weird behavior to me.


I like to ask u some questions just to make myself relaxed:

1- is there in Philippine any mandatory HIV test for people who want to work as a nanny abroad? as a necessary perquisite for working abroad? 
2-She told me emergency pills for pregnancy is banned in Philippine so she has used condom in her past sexual intercourses with her partner. Is it true? Are these pills banned in Philippines? 

I am really worried, and I just think that she told me not real things because of her weird behavior. I hope u understand me and help me. I am really worried . I asked her for second time about HIV and she told me again she is sure she is clean and she is not a slut!!! and it made her really angry and she does not reply me after that. I don't know should I go for HIV test or not. 

I hope u help me. If u answer above questions I will understand that she didn't lie to me. 


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding the blog and for sharing your concerns with us.

Let me go straight to your questions.

1. There is an HIV test prior to getting a working VISA to other countries as part of the medical examination of an applicant. This is the requirement of the countries prior to issuing working permits. However, the question boils down to the question of whether the Filipina that you had sex with really was there on a working permit as there is a possibility too that she is staying there illegally.

2. Pregnancy pills are not banned here in the Philippines. The country is not that laid back when it comes to reproductive health. They are sold in pharmacies and are prescribed even by doctors here.

3. Having unprotected sex with somebody that you just met for a short period of time makes you a candidate for HIV test. Just take it and no need to point fingers anymore. Anyway you both are two consenting adults and doing it without protection puts both of you at risk.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: