Have a Screening!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:09 AM

Hi pozzie, I just want to tell you my appreciation for your effort in disseminating information through his blog of yours. It gives hope & awareness & empowering fellas to take control of their lives. Here is my story, I am married & have son. Not long ago I had a one night stand with a lady working in a BPO company (I'm not promiscuous, just so happen my wife is in abroad back then & I allowed myself to be drawn by the carnal yearning of my body) I have no potection & we did it thrice. After a few weeks I had the worst tonsillitis I ever had in my life. It lasted for two weeks along with that is LBM, myalga, head & joint aches. That was 2011 & to make it worse my wife found out & every night she was crying on top of my chest while I am soundly asleep (2012). Because of this blog I became aware & thought that I might have HIV because of the 2011 incident & said to myself better have screening just to be sure since HIV has a latency period (2013). Fortunately I am negative & I consider this my 2nd life. I can't sleep for a month because of this. 



My only advise to you guys who are reading this is protect the one you love your family, wife & children, partner. it's nice to have the primitive pleasure of a carnal activity but stop & muster all your reasoning & ask yourself is it "worth it" you might think of your own satisfaction but please dig deeper.

If you're bothered right now make haste & have a screening. Time is of the essence this will protect you & loveones. instead of wondering if you have HIV & keep on tracing back your pevious sign & symptoms peventing you to function well have a screening. You will only delay the necessary measure for your own good & for your partner, wife & children. I can't stress it enough. The staff in RITM is cool & approachable, I think we are less than 20. It might be awkward at first because of the eye contact of the oher fellas but it's all good. We know we're here for a reason so they won't judge you. oh! & for the creator of this blog & staff God bless you for your pakikipag kapwa tao. 


Arkanghel





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: