Email 729: Wants to Work Again

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:19 AM
Dear Pozzie,

Im thankful that now I am getting better and can go back working... My only fear is this, I went to apply as a CSR, kapag nag medical exam po ba ay may possibility po ba na malaman na positive ako and may  hiv test ba ang mga BPO companies/offices bago maghire ng employee... Thanks!

M


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi M.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog.

The HIV Test is not a requirement for employment in any BPO or any company in the Philippines for that matter. It is against the law to require it, so don't worry about it.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: